Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 22 March 2011

FW: Maintenance of www.CustomizeResume.com



From: HCP [mailto:hcparekh@recruitguru.com]
Sent: Monday, March 21, 2011 12:03 PM
To: 'shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net'
Subject: RE: Maintenance of www.CustomizeResume.com

Dear Shuklendu

I hope you received my email of 17th

I await your revised offer. I believe, on an average, it should not take more than 1 hour per day to check-up the links and maintain the site.

For your information, we have planned to shift our web servers from Reliance IDC to our own office on 29th April, for cost-cutting and better control.

With regards

hemen parekh



Jobs  for  All  =  Peace  on  Earth


From: shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net [mailto:shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net]
Sent: Wednesday, March 16, 2011 1:39 PM
To: hcp@recruitguru.com
Subject: Maintenance of www.CustomizeResume.com

Dear Mr. H. C. Parekh,

It was great talking to you and listening to your ideas. It was really inspiring.

I am attaching the estimate for work as per my understanding. Please feel free to change any figure, if you think any aspect of the estimate is not realistic.

I am really keen to work with you and be a member of your team on a long term basis.

Thanks and Regards
Shuklendu Baji
9821093921


No comments:

Post a Comment