Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 21 March 2011

Our Webservers


Rohan

We are currently having a 25 GB plan at Reliance IDC for which we are paying approx.Rs.19,000 per month

During Oct 2010 – Jan 2011, we had to pay , an additional amount of Rs.13,000 per month, by way of “excess usage of bandwidth

Feb 2011 and March 2011 are consuming even more bandwidth ! I don’t think our traffic has gone up much.

In light of this development, we have decided to issue to Reliance IDC a termination notice and shift the servers to our own server room at Hyde Park, on 29 / 30 April

We are already in the process of upgrading our office broadband connection from 1 MB to 2 MB. This will be done in 15 days at the most.

In this connection, Kailas / Shreyash may need your help / guidance for a smooth change-over. I trust, you will guide them.

We plan to immediately order an UPS to take care of our entire server room.

Incidentally, the extra bandwidth consumption has taken place in connection with IP of www.CustomizeResume.com . If we can pinpoint what caused this, then , perhaps we can find ways to minimize it in future, even after shifting the servers to our own office. I am sending some relevant papers to you thru our office boy for your perusal.

hemen parekh



Jobs  for  All  =  Peace  on  Earth



No comments:

Post a Comment