Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 22 September 2015

FW: one Additional search Bar - Edit Page


Nitin ,


With our hyperlinks about to appear on MakeinIndia web site on Friday , it is VERY IMPORTANT that our database of news stories , does not carry , any DUPLICATE stories

That would create a poor impression !

I would appreciate if the EDIT feature requested by Sanjivani , is taken up urgently and made available to her by tomorrow evening

Now that we have 5 persons compiling stories , chances of duplication have gone up

hcp

From: Sanjivani Kadam [mailto:dataentry1@recruitguru.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 22, 2015 6:15 PM
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: one Additional search Bar - Edit Page

Dear Sir,

I Request you to please give me one Additional search Bar ( Search by News Headline) on News Edit Page. So I can search Duplicate news Easily & remove it from this page. I already spoken to Satish/ Nitin Sir about this Issue.

Kindly Inform the Satish and Nitin Sir this work will do on Priority basis.


Thanks & Regards,


Sanjivani


No comments:

Post a Comment