Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 28 March 2014

REPORT SEction on blogging site


Sanjivani


Following notes should be uploaded on the blogging site , under section  " REPORTS "  :

>  ResuMine / ResuSearch  ( remove as a separate section and re-upload under  REPORTS   section )

>  Virtual Employment Exchange

>  Kaun Banega BhagyaShali ( already uploaded by Christina - recheck completeness )

>  Project  ForeCourt  (  I believe , this is ready for uploading )

>  Project  EAR ( Elect Accountable Representative ) - I believe you are still trying to locate hard copy

>  BATU  (  Baba Saheb  Ambedkar  University  )

>  Quo  Vadis

>  New Education Policy

>  Manual of Mass Recruitment ( available in 3P Induction Manual )

>  Productivity Reports ( Vol 1 / 2 / 3 )

>  Project  SAVITE

>  Some more I don't remember

Please phone me and tell me how many are already typed and ready

Ensure that these are uploaded  TO-DAY itself , without depending on Kailas

As far as the balance are concerned , give me a STATUS REPORT on Monday

Make sure that reports are uploaded in the Chronological Order ( date wise ) and carry the " Date Prepared " ( by me ) , on the first page

hcp




No comments:

Post a Comment