Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 20 March 2014

RE: Volunteer Callers Required urgently


Dear  Mr  Rao,


Thank you for considering me for this job

However , I must decline it respectfully , in view of my age ( 80+ years ) and not-so-good health

I do continue to support AAP cause , thru my daily blogs on ,





with regards,

hemen parekh

PS :

You will find all of my past blogs by typing in Google..............hemen parekh says............

From: IC Rao [mailto:icrao@meerasanyal.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 20, 2014 11:41 AM
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: Volunteer Callers Required urgently

DearHemen --

We have just received a data base of 20,000 AAP supporters in South Mumbai.
Please tell us if you can make 100 calls by Sunday night,then we will send you you a short list.
We need you to find 1500 volunteers from this list who are willing to canvass Door to Door in one booth area each. So we are depending on each one of you to please reply asap.
Cheers!

IC Rao
http://www.meerasanyal.com/
-=-=-
Meera for Mumbai · Colaba, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400005, India
This email was sent to hcp@recruitguru.com. To stop receiving emails, click here.
You can also keep up with IC Rao on Twitter.

-=-=-
Created with NationBuilder, the essential toolkit for leaders.

No comments:

Post a Comment