Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 11 January 2011

RE: SMS Country profile & Quotation


Dear Urmila

Thank you for mail.

Right now we have no requirement for bulk SMS service.

You may  take a look at our Job Alert on Mobile Service at   www.CustomizeResume.com

At the moment it is FREE for the registered jobseekers.

However I would be willing to consider changing it into a PAID service if , thru a strategic alliance between our organizations ,we can share the revenue, where you promote it.

With regards

Hemen  Parekh

(M) 98,67,55,08,08




From: Urmila Bhanushali [mailto:urmila.bhanushali@160by2.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 11, 2011 12:40 PM
To: hcp@recruitguru.com
Cc: Danish Shaikh; harshal babu
Subject: SMS Country profile & Quotation

Dear Mr. Hemant Parekh,

I take this opportunity to thank you for the courtesy extended to us during the call with you employee .

 we are attaching our company profile presentation and quotation for your reference.

I would appreciate if you give your valuable time for meeting then I will explain you further.

 Awaiting your reply at the earliest embedded with your valuable views. Please find the attached files.

We look forward for a long business relationship.

--
-
Thanks and Warm Regards,

Urmila Bhanushali
Online sales Executive,

SMS Country Network Pvt. Ltd
# 101, 1st floor, New Sunita CHS,
B-Cabin Road, Shvaji Nagar,
Naupada.Thane (West),
Thane - 400 602

Mobile:+91 9773046960
Mail: urmila.bhanushali@160by2.com
Website: www.smscountry.com

SMSCountry - A Bulk SMS provider

No comments:

Post a Comment