Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 18 January 2011

Can We Help Unemployed ?


Dear Deshmukh

Can we help unemployed ?

True, we cannot issue appointment letters to young men / women of Maharashtra on behalf of thousands of employers.

But we can certainly enable millions of unemployed Maharashtrians to “ Apply “ against 164,693 live / current jobs on my website

                                              www.CustomizeResume.com

We can even enable them to  blast their resumes  to

Ø    39,232 ………….Employers

Ø      5,674……………Recruitment Agencies

And all this for  FREE !

Problem is :

Millions of these unemployed do not know about my website. I have neither money nor a grass-root organization to publicize my website.

And if we do come across a person who has both the money as well as a grass-root organization, he is bound to ask :

“ Why should I promote your website ? What is in it for me ? How do I benefit ? “

I believe you know such a person – Shri Uddhav Thakre of Shivsena.

I also believe

Ø    he would want to popularize Shivsena amongst these unemployed millions

Ø    he would like to project himself as a leader who is doing something positive / concrete about helping Maharashtrians find jobs all over India and does not merely bemoan against “ outsiders “ coming and grabbing local jobs.

And we can help him do just that.

Here is how  :

Ø    Shivsena’s website is  www.Shivsena.org

Ø    On their homepage, we will help them create a link which reads, “ Jobs Wanted ? Naukri Pahije ? “

Ø    Clicking on this link will display a “ Jobseeker Registration Form “.This will be identical to same form on our site.

Ø    Each Shivsena Shakha will need a PC / Internet connection

Ø    A signboard outside Shakha will boldly proclaim.

                      “ Shivsena Employment Exchange – Free Registration Inside

Ø    Shakha Pramukh will help unemployed jobseekers to fill-up online Registration Form on Sena’ website.

Ø    Jobseeker data captured on Sena’s website will get automatically copied / transferred to our website

Ø    For each registered jobseeker, and everyday, our website generates a “ My Job Alert Page

Ø    This page lists up to a max of 50 perfectly matched job-advts for that jobseeker. This matching is done ( of course, thru our match-making software ), by comparing his resume with those 160,000 + job-advts in our database. This database keeps growing everyday, by approx. 1000 advts, thru a process of “ Aggregating “ from several job-portals.


Ø    once a candidate has registered on  www.Shivsena.org  , he never again needs a PC / Internet connection to visit any jobsite or conduct an online job-search

Ø    All that he needs is a low-end / non-GPRS mobile phone to,

                  ---   Access “ My Job Alert Page “

                  ----  view all jobs

                  ----  apply against any job, directly using his mobile to send an SMS to our web server.

           How this can be done is explained in detail on my website. Of course, this method will be also explained

       on    www.Shivsena.org  website  thru simple / easy-to-follow visual diagrams.

Ø    All thru this process of registering / pulling job-alerts on mobile thru SMS / applying from mobile using another SMS etc., our own website will completely remain in the background. No one will know that it is our website which is actually “ powering “ Sena’s website.

Ø    All credit will go to Shivsena when those applying from their mobiles get interview-calls ! A hugh

      publicity indeed !

Ø    You are aware that most small towns in Maharashtra have very poor internet connectivity in homes. But most do have a cybercafé where a jobseeker can go and register himself on www.Shivsena.org , only once. However most young jobseekers even in such small towns do own a mobile !


I would like to propose this idea to Shri Uddhavaji.

I would appreciate if you can organize for two of us to meet him for approx.30 minutes at his convenience. Of course, we would need access to PC / Internet wherever we meet.

After you have had opportunity to go thru this mail, do phone me.

With regards

Hcp

Jobs  for  All  =  Peace  on  Earth  






No comments:

Post a Comment