Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 5 August 2010

FW: 2010 MANTRA 7 The Slight Edge 2


Show this to didi

dadu


From: Geeta Vora [mailto:geetavora52@yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 05, 2010 9:51 AM
To: geeta vora
Subject: 2010 MANTRA 7 The Slight Edge 2


Namaste My Colleagues!
I hope you are enjoying my articles and contemplating on the message. The Slight Edge… it would make a difference between winning and losing.
 
The Slight Edge is the process itself that all winners use to achieve their goals.
 
A PENNY A DAY DOUBLED FOR A MONTH... If you were offered $1,000,000 (one million dollars) right now, or a penny a day, doubled each day, for one month, which would you choose? Unless you've read this illustration before, like most people, you'll probably choose the right-now million. But you'd be making the wrong choice. One penny, doubled every day for a month adds up to $10,737,418...and 24cents. Compound interest. Leverage. Doubling. Geometric growth…it all adds up-and that's YOUR SLIGHT EDGE.
 
With THE SLIGHT EDGE, time is on your side. What if you gave yourself five years to become twice the person you are today: to earn twice the income, have twice the personal relationships and contacts, make twice the impact on the world, and enjoy twice the quality of life? Could you do it? How would you do it?! Ask yourself honestly, "If I doubled my efforts ...if I had twice as much time...if I became twice as smart... if I worked twice as hard as I do today ...could I really become twice as productive as I am right now? No, you couldn't, and you know it. But wait! There is a way to become two, three, four, and more times as productive as you are today. THE SLIGHT EDGE.
 
IF YOU WERE TO IMPROVE just .003 each day- that's only 3/10 of one percent, a very Slight Edge-and you kept that up for the next five years, here's what would happen to you:
 
The first year, you would improve 100 percent (you would already be twice what you are today).  The second year, you would improve 200 percent. The third year, 400 percent. And the fourth, 800 percent. And by the end of year five-by simply improving 3/10 of one percent each day-you will have magnified your value, your skills, and the results you accomplished 1,600 percent. That's 22 times more than you are today.
 
Just 3/10 of one percent per day-and that's NOT compounded. That's just adding on 3/10 of one percent each day. That's the awesome power of The Slight Edge. If all of this is so, then why isn't everybody using The Slight Edge? We are. All the time. Everyone. The Slight Edge is always operating. It never stops. It's either working FOR you or AGAINST you. And that's up to you.
 
It's your choice…The Slight Edge 
So, what is going to be your choice?
 
Your Life Optimization Coach
As Always,
Reaching out to make a difference....
Geeta
  p.s. THOUGHTS TO PONDER
“Things that get scheduled are things that get done.” –Robin Sharma, The Greatness Guide
Motivation is what gets you started.  Habit is what keeps you going.Jim Ryun
“Continuous effort, not strength or intelligence, is the key to unlocking our potential.” – Liane Cardes
 


No comments:

Post a Comment