Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 9 October 2009

Thank You for registering on


Dear  Subscriber

Thank you for registering on www.IndiaRecruiter.net

Among all of our  FREE  services, the one which may immediately help you is


From this page, you can download  300,000 resumes  (  absolutely  FREE  ) – and in batches of  1000  at a time  !

Having downloaded, you may want to “ rate “ these resumes, so that you can find the BEST  amongst these in matter of seconds !

All you have to do is to download ( also absolutely  FREE  ),



With regards

Hemen  Parekh



PS

In about  2 /3  weeeks, we plan to shut-down  www.IndiaRecruiter.net . Till then , you may wish to download as many resumes as you wish.




No comments:

Post a Comment