Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 9 October 2009

RE: Resume of Mr. Ketan Sayta

Dear  Apte
Any development on this ?
Regards
hcp


From: Ganesh.Apte@lntinfotech.com [mailto:Ganesh.Apte@lntinfotech.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 26, 2009 7:18 AM
To: HCP
Subject: Re: Resume of Mr. Ketan Sayta

Have sent this CV for evaluation to our SAP BU- Mr Vijaykumar- who is based in Dammam, SA

Suri will revert after receiving his feedback


  From: "HCP" [hcp@globalrecruiter.net]
  Sent: 08/25/2009 11:05 AM ZE5B
  To: Ganesh Apte
  Cc: <nirmit@3pconsultants.co.in>
  Subject: Resume of Mr. Ketan Sayta


Dear  Apte

This has reference to our tele-talk yesterday re: your need for Senior IT Professionals.

In this connection attached find resume of Mr. Ketan Sayta who is looking for a change.

Let me know if you would like to meet him.

In case of his selection / appointment , our professional fees will be at the rate of  25 %  of gross annual compensation ( CTC ).

With regards

Hemen Parekh


( O ) 670,70,360
( M ) 98,67,55,08,08

______________________________________________________________________

__________________

No comments:

Post a Comment