Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 30 June 2009

NO USE OF A NEW - BORN ?


Dear  HR  Manager  /  Recruiter


When  Michael  Faraday  generated electric current for the
first time, using a dynamo,  Queen Victoria  is supposed to
have said,

“ Mr.Faraday, but what is the use of electricity ? “

To which, Faraday replied,

“ Your Majesty, what is the use of a new-born child ? “

It is quite possible that you too, may ask,

What is the use of


I am no Michael Faraday, but I would be tempted to say,

“ Madam / Sir,

When you are in a great hurry to find  the best candidates  in a matter of minutes, you have very few options .”

With regards

Hemen parekh
Ph: 91-22-670,70,360 / 372


No comments:

Post a Comment