Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 24 June 2009

ARE YOU IN HURRY ?


Dear  Recruiter

Are You in a Hurry  ?

No doubt many job-portals have many more resumes than we have at


But when you are in a hurry to find the right / bright candidate, “ many “ does not help ! You only end up staying
online for hours, opening and reading those resumes, one by one, without ever finding that “ right / bright “ guy !

So, when you are in a hurry, come to


where , our software has already

>     “ read / rated / scored “ each resume

>     then arranged these resumes in the descending order
of the “ scores” ( relevance ), with the best resumes at 
the TOP of the search results.

You may even decide to download our “ RATING SOFTWARE “ ( absolutely FREE ), at


More than 10,000 recruiters from around the World have downloaded Resume Rater.

When Norbert Weiner – father of cybernetics – wrote
 “ Human use of Human Beings “, some 60 years ago, I
suppose he must have something like this in mind !

with regards

Hemen  Parekh
Ph: 91-22-670,70,360 /372

To unsubscribe, click here.


No comments:

Post a Comment