Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 26 June 2009

ALPHA -- CHRONO -- GEO


Dear  HR  Manager / Recruiter

AlphaChronoGeo

Ever wonder if any Corporate HR Manager / Recruiter from
your city is using the  FREE  services of


Just look-up the list of


With  1114  subscriber-names ( in 120 cities ) arranged

Ø    Alpha    -betically
Ø    Chrono  -logically
Ø    Geo       -graphically,

It is quite easy to find.

If you know someone in that company, ask for his / her experience, before subscribing yourself.

Or

Even without registering / subscribing,  and with complete anonymity,  feel free to experience






That is our definition of  FREE  !

With regards

Hemen  Parekh

Ph: 91-22-670,70,360 /372




No comments:

Post a Comment