Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday 12 April 2015

CORRECTIONS


Satish


Influence Policy Makers
-------------------------------

The following need URGENT corrections :

*  In my yesterday's email , I already pointed out re wrong database under > Central Government >
    Ministers and Secretaries . This must be immediately replaced with the correct database.
    If in doubt , phone Sanjivani

    As far as the database which got uploaded , after proper " improvements " by Sanjivani , we will upload this under " States "

The entire section of " Others " , remains to be uploaded

*   Selection Fields :

    These must be nicely aligned

    Why not rearrange as follows ?
--------------------------------------------------

    Select

    >  Message..................
    >  Government.............
    >  State.......................
    >  Member...................

-------------------------------------------------------

Boxes too , must be nicely aligned

*   " 15  April  2015 "  .........increase font size

     ( 25th Founders Day of 3P Consultants )........ reduce font size and place it BELOW the date / aligned

*   Member Lists of " Lok Sabha "  and  " Rajya Sabha "

     In each list , sub-group the records " State-wise " , with one blank space between such sub-groups

     Not only will this re-arrangement improve readability but it will also become vastly "user-friendly "

     It is very possible that some Subscribers , may want to blast their Suggestion to MP / MLA , from
     their own state only

    Such a re-grouping will help him select the right MP /MLA , quickly


*  After each selection of a different " State " , the " select Member " box must get cleared of the previous
    selection

These are just a few things which came to my mind immediately . Over a period of time , there could be
some more

If , for anything , you need help from Sanjivani , just phone her


REVISED  REGISTRATION  FORM :


I hope you will upload this on Monday

In fact , I do not want to launch Promo Email campaign ( for this new feature ) , until the revised Registration Form gets uploaded

I suppose that this will mean carrying out the same change in CustomizeResume web site as well , since
both forms are identical

hcp



No comments:

Post a Comment