Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 27 January 2015

REMOVAL OF MESSAGE FROM WORLD WIDE WALL


Shuklendu


On Friday ( 23rd ) last, I sent to you an email re :

" Feature to enable a Subscriber to remove his Message from World Wide Wall "

For the past 30 minutes , I am trying to search it on my desktop but cannot find it !

Since Nitin was on leave ,on Saturday , I spoke to Satish re this but he was not aware of this mail

I asked him to talk to you but you were out of office

In my mail , I had given two options for hosting this feature , viz;

>   From Subscriber's own ADMIN page

or

>  From " World Wide Page " itself ( as shown in my original handwritten U / I )

On second thought , I think , we should provide this feature from " World Wide Page " itself

In this case , I suggest , you add following NOTE , right at the bottom of that page write up
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE


*   By default , all messages become visible on this page , as soon as " Approved "

*  But ,if you wish , you can remove any of your Message from here by " Un-Selecting " the check box and
    clicking , " REMOVE " button . Of course , you need to login first , to see ALL of your messages in drop list

*  " World Wide Wall " is a great feature to make your Messages visible to the entire World , without blasting !

*  This feature is especially useful to MSME which do not wish to spend money on blasting !

    All they need is to REGISTER and COMPOSE their marketing messages ( - any number , too )

    All of their messages will , instantly become searchable on this page. And visitors will be able to see / respond

*  Last ( but very important ) :

    This page is not restricted only to FOREIGN companies . Even INDIAN companies can use it to advantage for

    publishing ALL types of messages

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    

No comments:

Post a Comment