Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 23 February 2012

Re: Update


Dear Mr Hemanji and Mr  Shuklendu,

Thanks a lot for the update. Really nice to hear that My Jobs widget has passed the test and is selected for per-installation on all Aakash/ ubislate 7.
As discussed, requesting you to please send us the Android widget usage data (username, penid, no.of adclicks) per month from the ‘customizeresume’ database which was captured when a user clicks on the ads.

Thanks & Regards
Revathi

On Wed, Feb 22, 2012 at 4:07 PM, Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com> wrote:
Revathi


It was nice talking to you this afternoon


To summarize :

Ø During my telecom with Nipun Padha ( Datawind – Gurgaon ) , today , he confirmed that “ My Jobs “ widget got tested by their engineers and has been selected for pre-installation on all Aakash / Ubislate 7+ tablets

Ø He has just received the V 2 of Aakash ( 700 Mhz + capacitive screen ) and will once again test My Jobs on V2 in the next 4 /5 days

Ø As soon as he receives sufficient pieces of V 2 , he will replace the older models sent to us earlier

Ø As far as Ad Network is concerned , they are still negotiating with some parties and will let us know in 6 / 8 days. Once they tell us about the network , we will need to integrate My Jobs once again



As regards current usage / earnings from InMobi :


Ø Please login as a Publisher on InMobi web site using, USER ID = hcp@RecruitGuru.com   and   PASSWORD  = crking1857

That will show you up-to-date and detailed statistics


Ø As far as your suggestion re : we ourselves capturing “ Ads Clicked “ data independent of InMobi and then forwarding to you , please send an email to Shuklendu as to what you have in mind and how that can be done

If you will recall , some weeks back , I mentioned that I am , myself very keen to know / capture , not only the No of Ads that got clicked but even WHICH ads got clicked ! That would  enable us to deliver more “ targeted “ ads to that particular widget-user – and from that particular company ( advertiser )


I will be visiting Shuklendu’s office on Friday morning and will phone you from there

With regards

hemen



No comments:

Post a Comment