Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 7 February 2012

Re: New 'Resume Blaster' widget


+Vaibhav who can help with tech queries. 
 
Shuklendu Baji - Hotmail <s_a_baji@hotmail.com> wrote:
 
Hello Siddharth,

As you know, our “My Jobs” free Android widget, integrated with InMobi network, is released on Android Market.

We are developing another free Android widget “Resume Blaster”, which again we want to integrate with InMobi network. Once we have 2 widgets in the market, is it possible to have 2 separate dashboards on InMobi site for these 2 widgets? We would like to monitor the performance & revenue of the 2 widgets separately.

Do we need to have another publisher code for the 2nd widget to do this?

Thanks
Shuklendu




The information contained in this communication is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and others authorized to receive it. It may contain confidential or legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by responding to this email and then delete it from your system. The firm is neither liable for the proper and complete transmission of the information contained in this communication nor for any delay in its receipt.

No comments:

Post a Comment