Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 29 April 2011

RE: All sample Database ,ajaykumar


Dear  Ajay

Thank you for sending sample databases

As far as “ Company Database “ is concerned, email Id / fax no are available in very few cases – and the companies appear to be very small – mostly traders and retail shops.

Our interest is only in “ Public Limited ( listed ) companies “ and perhaps “ Private Limited Companies “

How many records do you have which satisfy these conditions ?

As far as “ Indian Emai ID Database “ of 600 lakhs ( 6 Crores ) records is concerned, how many do you “ guarantee “ to be “ current / valid “ ? What percentage ?

Is there any software / online service with which you have actually tested the validity ?

We will take a decision after receiving your clarifications.

regards

hemen parekh



Jobs  for  All  =  Peace  on  Earth


From: GruhBusiness Indian [mailto:indian.gruhbusiness894@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 28, 2011 4:48 PM
To: hcparekh@recruitguru.com
Subject: All sample Database ,ajaykumar

Sir as discussed on telephone, i am forwarding you all the sample database you want,if you like it then this sunday i am coming to bombay,i will give you ur CD,let me know how much data you want.
Ajaykumar
9370796576

No comments:

Post a Comment