Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 7 September 2009

Your Resume



Thank you for submitting your resume on


Your Permanent Executive Number ( PEN ) is 61890

I had an opportunity to look at your graphical profiles. The reason you find that these profiles show  “ ZERO “ score is that you have not pasted your “ text “ resume in the space provided for this purpose in our “ Submit  Resume “ form.

I would suggest you login and EDIT your resume by pasting your text resume. You will immediately see the revised graphical profiles with relevant scores.

Once you are happy with these graphs, you may want to use our  FREE  RESUME  BLAST  feature.

With regards

Hemen parekh

Ph: 91-22-67070360

No comments:

Post a Comment