Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 18 September 2009

A Job for You


Dear  Executive

A  Job  for  You  ?

Of course !

On   www.IndiaRecruiter.net ,  there is an ideal job for everyone of you. 250,000 in all.

Simply  Submit  Resume  -  then  Apply  Online.

Or

Select one or more or  ALL  of the   18,500   Corporates / Recruitment Agencies from all around the World, to  Blast  Your  Resume- absolutely  FREE .

After conducting an  Employment  Outlook  survey of some  72,000  Employers, world-wide, Manpower Inc. has placed India at  Position No. 1 ,  having the “ brightest outlook “.

They could have just visited  www.IndiaRecruiter.net  and found , may be, 36,000 of these employers’ advertisements at  Apply  Online  !

With regards

Hemen  Parekh

Jobs  for  All  =  Peace  on  Earth

PS

Your friends will thank you for mailing them this link



No comments:

Post a Comment