Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 24 March 2021

Green Energy

 Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com>


Wed 24-Mar-21 1:09 PM

amitabh.kant@nic.in;amitabhk87@yahoo.com;ceo-niti@nic.in

CC: vch-niti@gov.in

===================================================

Dear Amitabh,

 

Just read :

 

https://www.thehindubusinessline.com/economy/policy/net-zero-emission-energy-transition-achievable-by-2050-niti-aayog-ceo/article34141852.ece 

 

 

In your speech , you talked about ,

 

Ø    use of hydrogen on a mission mode

 

Ø    To become global leader to show-case its green energy pathways

 

 

In this context, you might want to look up :

 

 

Ø   Use of Hydrogen

 

           A next step in renewable Bionic Leaf fuel production 

 

          In a new paper, published in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, the researchers address how to use seawater to power the

          Bionic Leaf.

 

         Nocera, the Patterson Rockwood Professor of Energy, spoke with the Gazette to answer questions about his research and the latest advancement of

         the Bionic Leaf project.

  

 

 India to become Show-case

 

               All that glitters is ….. Gold ? 

 

 

 

With regards,

 

Hemen parekh


No comments:

Post a Comment