Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 8 January 2018

Karnataka Govt Start Up Policy


Dear Shri Khargeji,


Today’s Economic Times carries a news report ( Karnataka Govt is ready to fund Your Start Up Idea ), which quotes you as follows :


We want to take our startup policy to the national level this year

   We will support startups from across the country provided they pay taxes here


In this connection , you might want to look up my following blogs ( sent as email to Policy Makers ) :


BLUE-PRINT FOR START-UP NATION ? 

 

TEN MILLION START- UPS IN ONE YEAR ? 

 

 START UP RE-DEFINED     

 Start Ups Need Wooing ?  

 

IN WONDERLAND OF START-UPS





With Regards,

hemen  parekh  /  Mumbai



( M ) +91 - 98,67,55,08,08


No comments:

Post a Comment