Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday, 27 August 2026

Re: I am Immortal - Test link

 Kishan, 


Not only should Iam Immortal refer to my related document ( blog , note, poem etc ) but as suggested by me in my earlier note , there should be alink. : Download Relevant Documents " , displaying clickable links


From: Manish Chauhan <accounts@3pconsultants.co.in>
Sent: Thursday, 27 August 2026 12:30:49
To: Kishan Kokal <kokalkishan.official@gmail.com>; Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com>; System Admin <systemadmin@3pconsultants.co.in>
Cc: Vishesh Parekh <vishesh@incomegroup.in>
Subject: RE: I am Immortal - Test link
 

 

Kishan,

 

Below is the output, it looks like an AI generated answer.

 

If it is summary of  personalized contents of the HCP Sir, then there should be some reference to blog (links) so that user can understand that this is actual his view & he is written the blog long ago (and not AI Generated).

 

Note: But remember that we should have enough content to keep the conversation going for at least 4-5 prompts otherwise this is perfect.

 

 

 

From: Kishan Kokal <kokalkishan.official@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, August 26, 2026 22:19
To: Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com>; Manish Chauhan <accounts@3pconsultants.co.in>; System Admin <systemadmin@3pconsultants.co.in>
Subject: I am Immortal - Test link

 

CAUTION: This email originated from outside the organization. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.

https://i-am-immortal-client.vercel.app/

Warm regards,
Kishan

No comments:

Post a Comment