Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday, 29 August 2026

Admitting my Ignorance

 Kishan ,

 

Without doubt , everyday some visitors  will ask Immortal , questions on subjects / topics about which I have NOT written anything in the past

 

No document to be referred whatsoever

 

In such cases , there is a danger that ChatGPT API may start “ hallucinating “ and come up with some convoluted answer !

 

If that happens , that will destroy all credibility of my avatar !

 

Pl instruct API that when faced with such a situation , it must honestly admit my “ ignorance “ of that subject saying that I have not ever applied my mind to that topic and therefore unable to answer visitor’s question

 

hcp

No comments:

Post a Comment