Monday, 25 September 2023

RE: BARD AI

 Sundar,

 

I hope this email reaches you

 

I just launched my Digital Avatar as…  www.hemenparekh.ai 

 

Even as you prepare to launch your own “ competitor “ to ChatGPT , you must be asking yourself :

 

“  To be one up on ChatGPT, what superior features  do I need to incorporate in BARD ? “

 

You will find your answer here :  ChatGPT   vs   www.hemenparekh.ai    

If you make it extremely simple to link up with BARD ( through an API , as I have done with Personal.ai ) , then it is very likely that BARD could beat ChatGPT’s record of acquiring ONE million users within 5 days. BARD might do that in ONE day  !

Do acknowledge if you find my suggestion as “ User Friendly “

 

With regards,

Hemen Parekh

 


Cc: ''hcp@RecruitGuru.com' (hcp@RecruitGuru.com)'
Subject: BARD AI

 

Sundar,

 

Just read that you will be launching “ converstional ai “ BARD in near future – and will make it available for beta testing to a few “ trusted “ users

 

I request you to include my name for that testing

 

On 25 Dec 2022 , I had emailed to you, my following blog :

 

Google , watch out – here comes ChatGPT !

 

Following are my other blogs on Chatbots :

https://myblogepage.blogspot.com/2022/12/my-experiments-with-chatgpt.html

 

https://myblogepage.blogspot.com/2023/01/now-it-is-chatgpt-vs-youchat.html

 

https://myblogepage.blogspot.com/2023/01/if-satya-is-here-can-sundar-be-far.html

 

https://myblogepage.blogspot.com/2023/01/code-red-for-humanity.html

 

https://myblogepage.blogspot.com/2023/01/chatgpt-saga-continues.html

 

https://myblogepage.blogspot.com/2023/01/chatgpt-attempt-to-malign.html

 

https://myblogepage.blogspot.com/2023/01/chatgpt-circa-2016.html

 

 

 

with regards,

 

hemen Parekh

 

hcp@RecruitGuru.com

 

www.hemenparekh.in

 

 

 

PS :

 

I am about to launch my DIGITAL  AVATAR ( conversational website ), within next 24 hours and would be happy to send you a link if desired

No comments:

Post a Comment