Monday, 25 September 2023

RE: SCREEN SHOT

 Manoj,

 

Sorry if I failed to convey properly

 

I wanted only the square dot in : Online Visitors “ box , to be turned GREEN ( a kind of tallying / reinforcing it with the green dot in “ Visitors Arriving From “ box

 

Rest of the dots can continue to be purple in colour

 

hcp

 


To: Hemen Parekh
Cc: Anudeep Bejjanki
Subject: RE: SCREEN SHOT

 

Hi Hemen Sir,

 

We have fixed the issue with Visitor’s count and status.

 

You can verify and confirm.

 

 

Regards,

Manoj Hardwani

 


Cc: hcp@recruitguru.com
Subject: SCREEN SHOT

 

Manoj,

 

Whereas “ Online Visitors “ shows 2, there is a green dot against only 1, In “ Visitors Arriving From “

 

Yesterday , I also requested that the square purple button in “ Online Visitors “ be changed to GREEN ( to coincide with the green buttons in “ Visitors Arriving “ box )

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment