Monday, 25 September 2023

RE: ARE WE THERE YET ?

 Dear Pramod,

 

 

I just launched my DIGITAL  AVATAR in the form of,,,  www.hemenparekh.ai 

 

It is better than ChatGPT  .  You may want to confirm by visiting :

 

 ChatGPT  vs  www.hemenparekh.ai

 

https://myblogepage.blogspot.com/2023/02/chatgpt-vs-wwwhemenparekhai.html?zx=d7ce8b9b34d5392b

 

If I am accused of “ Personal Branding “, I am not disturbed

 

I only want to share with our citizen, my views on various matters of national interest

 

I would be happy to receive your views / suggestions for improvement

 

With regards,

 

Hemen Parekh

 


Cc: ''hcp@RecruitGuru.com' (hcp@RecruitGuru.com)'
Subject: ARE WE THERE YET ?

 

Hello, Pramod,

 

 

 

At the outset, I wish you – and your family – a Very Happy New Year

 

 

Just read :

 

Ø  India Stack: are we there yet?

 

 

At some place you write :

 

 

 

“ The coming year should see Aadhar 2.0 kicking in with increased voluntary adoption in the private sector,

 

Ø  Privacy preserving decentralized authentication on the m Aadhar app, and

 

Ø  Full roll out of FACE AUTHENTICATION due to massive smartphone adoption , eliminating the need for FINGERPRINT DEVICES “

 

 

In this context, I invite your views on the ( long term ) feasibility of my following suggestion :

 

Ø  From BAD to MAD …….. 01 June 2016

 

Ø  MAD goes to Mandi………… 02 Jan 2020

 

 

At another place, you write :

 

 

 

“  Proof of…  Employment / Work,

 

   Proof of…. Learning / training/ skill,

 

   Proof of….Earning ( for example, salary / bank certificates )

 

   Government Certificates / licenses ( eg; caste , income, birth , trade , property ), etc ,

 

-       All should be converted in VC form, with printable QR code

 

  This is essential to create low-cost , high-trust transaction flows.

 

  Time for a DigiLocker 2.0 mission  “

 

 

In this context, I invite your views on my following suggestion :

 

Ø  I am One , I will become Many…………………06 Jan 2020

 

Ø   SUIIC : “ Your Unique Identity “ Platform - about to be born ?.........27 April 2022

 

Ø    Singularity : an Indian Concept ?......... 29 March 2020

 

 

 

 

With regards,

 

Hemen Parekh

 

No comments:

Post a Comment