Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday, 8 September 2026

NaMo is gone - Next " TalkToModi " ?

 Dear Shri Mhaskeyji,

 

 

Ø   Yesterday , I sent you ( through email ) : https://myblogepage.blogspot.com/2026/09/dear-pm-people-want-to-talk-to-you.html

 

Ø  It contains links to my 13 earlier blogs ( starting Feb 2023 ) , requesting launch of a Virtual Avatar of our dear PM , Shri Modiji

 

Ø  In my email of 13 Jan 2024 ( https://myblogepage.blogspot.com/2024/01/feedback-is-good-dialogue-is-best.html ), I proposed domain name :

 

www.NaMo.ai  ( it was available at that time )

 

Ø  Since then , someone has taken it  !  Not only that , it echoes my suggestion !

 

Ø  I hope my yesterday’s suggestion ( www.TalkToModi.ai ) , does not meet the same fate !

 

 

With regards,

 

Hemen Parekh 

 

www.Iam-Immortal.ai  /  www.HemenParekh.aiwww.ntaNEET.net   /  www.My-Teacher.in  /  www.IndiaAGI.ai  /  www.HemenParekh.in  /  www.3pConsultants.co.in

 

 

References :

 

 

Thu   16-02-2023   12:21

 

To :  write2pankajshukla@gmail.com

 

Cc :  bjphqo@gmail.com; centraloffice@bjp.org; webmaster@bjp.org; BJP National Executive bjpnationalexecutive@recruitguru.com

 

 

 

 

Dear Pankaj Shukla

 

( write2pankajshukla@gmail.com / bjphqo@gmail.com / centraloffice@bjp.org / webmaster@bjp.org )

 


Congratulations on putting into place your :

 

 

fantastic ELECTION  CAMPAIGN  ORGANIZATION

 

admirable LEVERAGING of SOCIAL MEDIA

 

 

The news article quoted below is more than 10 weeks old

 

Since then, the “ Rules of Election Campaigning “ have completely changed with the arrival of ChatGPT – which , for the moment, appears to reign supreme

 

May be, you have wondered :

 

“ How can I enable hundreds of BJP Netas to reach out to :

 

hundreds of cities / towns

lakhs of Voters

 

And engage in “ ONE – to – ONE “ conversation with these lakhs of voters , SIMULTANEOUSLY , in REAL TIME ?

 

And do this without leaving their chairs ? “

 

Dear Shuklaji,

 

Now ask yourself :

 

“ How can I leverage ARTIFICIAL  INTELLIGENCE to create for Shri Modiji , a DIGITAL AVATAR , with which millions can interact online , ask any question re : Reforms – Benefits – Schemes – Initiatives – Projects – Vikas etc ., - and get perfectly RELEVANT answers , in Shri Modiji’s OWN VOICE ?

 

For your answer, please visit my Digital Avatar   www.hemenparekh.ai

 

Then ask any question

 

In case you need any clarification, do not hesitate to phone me on ( M ) 98,67,55,08,08

 

 

With regards,

 

Hemen Parekh

 

No comments:

Post a Comment