Thursday, 25 July 2024

YOU CAN HELP 270 MILLION RURAL SCHOOL CHILDREN OF INDIA

 Sundar ,

 

Over the past decade ( I talk in terms of decades since I am 91 ) , I have sent to you a few emails – but no response

 

May be these did not reach you or may be you were too busy

 

I have nothing to lose – but a lot to gain for these underprivileged children of India – by trying once more

 

4 weeks ago I launched  www.My-Teacher.in  , to help these 270 million school students ( in 12 lakh village schools – most with just 2 / 3 teachers or none ) to learn their CBSE school syllabus subjects, on their own – in the self-learning style of legendary Eklavya

 

I need your help to promote My-Teacher .

 

I hope you will help

 

With regards,

 

Hemen Parekh  /   www.HemenParekh.ai  /  www.HemenParekh.in  /  www.3pConsultants.co.in

 

PS :

 

In 4 weeks time , in www.My-Teacher.in  , I will add “ Generate and Take , a Multiple Choice Mock Test “ feature

 

This will be quite like “ Programmed Learning “ , which , after “ Option Selection “ of each QUESTION , will provide reasons for WRONG option – if selected

 

My-Teacher is a TOTALLY FREE service and does NOT require registration or login

No comments:

Post a Comment