Sunday, 28 July 2024

IN CLASSROOMS - AI FOR 270 MILLION STUDENTS

 Dear Puneet,

 

 

I just read your following article in today’s Eco Times :

 

Making India an AI first nation — from classrooms to boardrooms

 

Where you said :

 

Ø     How and what should be done to put AI in the hands of everyone?

 

Ø     This requires a three-tiered approach in building skills from classrooms to boardrooms: 1) Building AI

 

      skills at the grassroots

 

Ø     Organizations and industry can play an enabling role in seeding the next generation of AI innovators by

 

     collaborating with education institutions to train students in tier-2 and tier-3 cities.

 

 

Puneet ,

 

 

Of India’s 15 lakh schools , some 12 lakhs are located in 6.4 lakh villages

 

 

A great majority of these village schools have either NO teacher or just 2 / 3 teachers ( who are unfit to teach CBSE syllabus , in a local language )

 

 

According to Central Government , there is vacancy for 10 lakh teachers

 

 

This made me ask : 

 

How can AI be leveraged to help these 270 million School Students , “ Self Educate “ themselves ? – like Eklavya of old

 

 

At age of 91+ , it was not easy but nevertheless , I went ahead and launched  www.My-Teacher.in , some 4 weeks ago

 

 

Any ( 1st standard to 12th Standard ) student can pose any question ( related or unrelated to CBSE syllabus ) ,

 

by TYPING or SPEAKING ( in 9 Indian languages – and on her Mobile phone ) , and get an answer ( in TEXT

 

and SPEECH in the chosen language )

 

 

In 3 weeks, I will add a feature for “ Generation and Take “ a MOCK TEST ( 10 questions / 4 multiple choice options ) – ala NEET / JEE

 

 

And to enable EVERY ONE to use www.My-Teacher.in service , I have kept it FREE ( - and no Registration/ login )

 

But I have no resources to promote it – take its message to those 270 millions students

 

 

I need your HELP to promote My-Teacher

 

 

In your above-mentioned article , you talked about > SEEDS – Sunny Lives – FarmVibes.ai – Agripilot.ai

 

 

Whenever – and wherever – you get an opportunity, I request you to talk about  www.My-Teacher.in

 

 

It would cheer me up ( and tell me , not to give up ), if you could acknowledge that you got this mail

 

 

With Regards,

 

Hemen Parekh

 

www.HemenParekh.ai  /  www.HemenParekh.in   /  Grand Father of AI ? 

 

 

Related Readings :

 

https://myblogepage.blogspot.com/2023/07/musk-supports-parekhs-postulate-of.html

 

https://myblogepage.blogspot.com/2023/12/pm-is-candid-about-ai.html

 

https://myblogepage.blogspot.com/2023/02/parekhs-law-of-chatbots.html?zx=e2eabbbcc8180299

  

No comments:

Post a Comment