Tuesday, 31 October 2023

Nanoseen desalination water filter

 Dear Bartosz,

 

Even as I await your response, here are a few other clarifications which will help me to promote your Nanoseen Filter in India :

 

Ø After how many litres ,would the filter screen need to be changed ? What would it cost ?

Ø What are physical parameters of Filter Drum ? Height – Dia – weight etc ? Can it be transported in an open truck ?

https://myblogepage.blogspot.com/2022/02/procuring-technology-for-drinking-water.html

 

Above is an example of my blog sent as email to over 4000 + policy makers / influencers

 

After getting your response, I propose to do likewise for Nanoseen

 

Of course, if similar data were to be made available to me re your NanopaintX, I would like to write about it

 

Regards,

 

Hemen parekh

 

PS :

 

I just sent a message through your Linkedin page

 

From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]


Sent: 24 February 2022 15:16


To: info@nanoseen.com


Subject: Nanoseen desalination water filter

 

 

Dear Friends,

 

I just looked your video for Nanoseen filter and was highly impressed 

 

Could you please let me know the price , delivery, capacity of this filter

 

From where can one buy this?

 

Is your company willing to transfer this technology to a private sector company in India?

 

I am not personally interested ( being 89 years old )

 

You can judge my interest from my following blog , sent as email to India,s Foreign Secretary :

 

 

Regards,

 

Hemen Parekh

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment