Tuesday, 31 October 2023

Invention of Carvey

 Dear Friends at Dyson ,

 

 

When I first heard about Carvey Maigue winning Dyson Award, I wrote following blog and emailed it to the top Policy Makers of India ( Cabinet Ministers – Members of Parliament etc ) :

 

Reinvigorating Rooftop Solar Power…………… [ 25 Nov 2020 ]

 

Then today, I came across following news reports :

 

FROM PLANT WASTE TO PANELS: SOLAR ENERGY ON A CLOUDY DAY  

 

 

Solar panels built from waste crops can make energy without direct light  https://myblogepage.blogspot.com/2022/02/procuring-technology-for-next-gen-solar.html

 

However , I could not find any mention of the commercialization of this revolutionary technology – nor any mention of commencement of PILOT production

 

Has there been any residential installations of these panels ?

 

In India too , a somewhat similar effort is under pilot-testing to convert AGRI-RESIDUE into Batteries ( to replace Lithium-ion batteries )

 

You can find details at : Nexus Power  

 

You might be aware that Indian Prime Minister Shri Modi, made a commitment at COP26 for India to generate 450 GW of Renewable Power by 2030 ( most of which will be Solar )

 

I believe that Carvey Maigue’s technology could be the IDEAL SOLUTION for India to achieve this lofty goal

 

I would like to promote this technology ( with no other interest than help millions live a better / healthier life ) – by bringing to the notice of our Policy Makers, as per following example :

 

Procuring Technology for “ Next Gen Solar Panels “

 

I would appreciate your cooperation in this matter

 

With regards,

 

Hemen Parekh

 

Mumbai – India

 

hcp@RecruitGuru.com  /  www.hemenparekh.in

No comments:

Post a Comment