Monday, 23 May 2016

RE: B2B RElaunch


Nitin,

Before r-launching tomorrow , would you like to show me thru Teamviewer today ?

Warm Regards,

Hemen Parekh
(M)=91 – 98,67,55,08,08

From: Nitin Ruge [mailto:nitin.ruge@sentientsystems.net]
Sent: Friday, May 20, 2016 5:15 PM
To: 'Hemen Parekh'; shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net
Subject: RE: B2B RElaunch

Dear Sir,

We ‘ll re-launch B2B website on Tuesday  24-May -2016.

Regards,

Nitin Ruge



From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: Friday, May 20, 2016 9:19 AM
To: shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net
Cc: Nitin Ruge
Subject: B2B RElaunch

Shuklendu,

At the outset , accept my heartfelt condolence on the sad demise of your father-in-law

Please convey my consolations to your wife

I refer to our telecon yesterday re promised re-launch of B2B , today

Based on my telecon with Nitin last evening , I get the feeling that this may not happen today

In that case , I hope , Nitin can re-launch it tomorrow

I await your confirmation

hcp

No comments:

Post a Comment