Sunday, 24 April 2016

YOUR HELP NEEDED


Dear Nagle Saheb ,

Many thanks for your good wishes

We really missed you , considering that you had made significant contribution to the laying of the foundation of 3P

As perhaps you may be aware, I pulled out from active engagement in affairs of 3P , some 15 years back

Since then , I mostly operate from home , spending some time on promoting of,


Of late , however , I felt that it is time to return to the Society what it has been kind to give me in abundance

For the past few weeks , I have been sending out following email to many start ups :


So far , some 4 / 5 newly launched job-portals have responded , of which , I have already sent to 3 of them, source codes of :



*    RecruitGuru.com ( which , we have not been able to revive )


Upon your return to Mumbai , whenever you can spare a couple of hours , I need your help in creating a platform where software professionals can collaborate for creation of an open source frame work for :




Warm Regards,

Hemen Parekh

(M)=91 – 98,67,55,08,08

From: Mekhola Ganguly [mailto:mekhola@3pconsultants.co.in]
Sent: Friday, April 15, 2016 11:20 AM
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: FW: From: Dilip Nagle

From: Dilip Nagle [mailto:naglesys@gmail.com]
Sent: 15 April 2016 11:16
To: mekhola@3pconsultants.co.in; nirmit@3pconsultants.co.in
Subject: From: Dilip Nagle

Dear Shree Hemenbhai and Nirmit,

I have received your Invitation for the function on 22nd April 2016.

Heartiest Congratulations for your excellent achievement in last 25 years.

I am sure that FUTURE is going to be still GLORIOUS.

At present, I am at Baroda for a Project and will be here till 26Th April.

As such, I won't be able to attend the grand function on 22nd April.

I wish you the Best,

With Love and Affection,

Dilip Nagle


No comments:

Post a Comment