Sunday, 24 April 2016

RE: Software Directory: All Different Kinds of Software


Gaurav,

Where can I get to see these " shares " ? and the names of the persons who shared ?

You may also want to look up the latest blogs ( on www.hemenparekh.in ) concerning :

*  Salary Profile / Tenure Profile / Function Profile / Career Profile etc

I am in the process of uploading some more ( copy-paste from www.IndiaRecruiter.net )

What happened to that blog , where I had suggested some cosmetic improvements ?

Warm Regards,

Hemen Parekh
(M)=91 – 98,67,55,08,08

From: gaurav kamath [mailto:gouravkamat93@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, April 24, 2016 10:08 AM
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: Re: Software Directory: All Different Kinds of Software



On Friday, April 22, 2016, Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com> wrote:

Congratulations Sir. Your article on source codes have met 118 shares in Facebook.

Thanks and Regards 
Gaurav kamath 




Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment