Monday, 21 September 2015

FW: Rishi Sharma-Design/Devp Mgr-Electrical/Automotive-13 Yr

From: RISHI SHARMA [mailto:rishirisk@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, September 20, 2015 10:09 PM
Subject: Rishi Sharma-Design/Devp Mgr-Electrical/Automotive-13 Yr

Hi,
I am at the moment functioning as Design & Development (PM/NPC) Manager (Deputy HOD) on behalf of Varroc Engineering Private Limited.
I have 13.3 years of experience in following design.
  • Switchgear/Electrical
  • Automotive (Tier 1 suppliers & Hero Puch)
  • Electro-mechanical.
I have worked for the following companies in .
  • Mindarika & Varroc Engineering
  • Tata Ficosa.
  • Hero Motors(Hero Puch) & Hero Cycles
  • Anchor (Panasonic) & Havells Electricals
In addition to having robust design skills I have strong Manufacturing, Development, Project Management & Team management skills.
I have been a high performer all through my career.

Please let me know if there is some suitable opening for me in Jaipur/NCR/Pune.
My preference would be Jaipur or nearby mainly NCR. For this location I am open for a lower salary/designation also.

I look forward for your reply.

Best Regards,
Rishi Sharma
Mobile: +91 9717171346.
Mail: rishirisk@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment