Tuesday, 22 September 2015

FW: one Additional search Bar - Edit Page


Nitin ,


With our hyperlinks about to appear on MakeinIndia web site on Friday , it is VERY IMPORTANT that our database of news stories , does not carry , any DUPLICATE stories

That would create a poor impression !

I would appreciate if the EDIT feature requested by Sanjivani , is taken up urgently and made available to her by tomorrow evening

Now that we have 5 persons compiling stories , chances of duplication have gone up

hcp

From: Sanjivani Kadam [mailto:dataentry1@recruitguru.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 22, 2015 6:15 PM
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: one Additional search Bar - Edit Page

Dear Sir,

I Request you to please give me one Additional search Bar ( Search by News Headline) on News Edit Page. So I can search Duplicate news Easily & remove it from this page. I already spoken to Satish/ Nitin Sir about this Issue.

Kindly Inform the Satish and Nitin Sir this work will do on Priority basis.


Thanks & Regards,


Sanjivani


No comments:

Post a Comment