Thursday, 28 May 2015

FW: URGENT


Nitin,

Thanks for confirming that " Expedite My Project " page will get uploaded tomorrow

As far as the balance items are concerned , I reproduce below my earlier mail ( 15 May )


Pl let me know when you will be ready with the TARGET  UPLOAD  DATES for these so that I can plan my visit to your office accordingly

hcp

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

15  MAY  2015



Coming to balance Pending Items , I have noted the following Target Dates indicated by you :


1......... "Site Statistics " page correction........................... 30 April  ( New corrections as discussed yesterday )

           ( I suspect same corrections could be required on drop lists at some other places as well . Pl check thoroughly )
  

2......... Fast Blast...........................................................  16 May ( done )

3..........Email to a Friend................................................   30 May

4......... DIPP Admin pages...............................................  Keep pending


To this list , pl add the following Items ( my Email dates against each ) and indicate Target Dates , for a Comprehensive List :


5.........  Elimination of Bogus Companies , programmatically ( Wikipedia Link ).............. 4  Feb

6.........  Auto Language Translator ( set of links ).......................................................  20 March

7........   Removal of Duplicate Registrations................................................................. 24 March

8........   Errors.........................................................................................................   29 March

9........   Not Tallying..................................................................................................  30 March

10......   Auto Translation ( www.motherandchildschool.com/contact-us.html ).................  31 March

11.....    Subscriber Follow-up Tool................................................................................ 28 March

12......   Subscriber Follow-up Tool................................................................................ 18 April / 21 April

13......  "Facebook / Linkedin"  like buttons...................................................................  18 April

14......  SUBSCRIBE..................................................................................................... 18 April

15......  " I Endorse " button........................................................................................   18 April

16.....  Corrections of false Email Ids of Corporate Database ( Programmatically )............   Several Emails with suggestions


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There could be some other emails which , at this moment , I cannot recollect

Best thing would be for you to go through all my emails and prepare a Master List

Then , every time I come up with a new request , just add it to this Master List , immediately to update

This way , nothing will get left out !

Once you have prepared such a Master List and discussed among your colleagues , if required , I can visit your office for finalization of Priorities

hcp


From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 27, 2015 8:40 AM
To: 'Nitin Ruge'
Cc: 'shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net'
Subject: URGENT

Nitin ,


I refer to our telecon yesterday re :


>   Despite blasting ( from " Influence Policy Makers " page ) , the counter on " Site Statistics " page has remained stuck at
     2292  !

     Last week , I used this page to blast ( 8 / 10 ? ) my message " Digital Locker Project " to Ministers ( see at World Wide Wall )



>  I do hope you will upload today , page  "  Expedite  My   Project  "

    It will help me keep up pressure on MakeInIndia / Invest India , teams



>  I was to visit your office 2 weeks back to discuss / finalize  UPLOAD TARGET   DATES for all the balance pending items

    This got postponed since you were not ready with those dates

    Yesterday , I suggested that I visit your office on this Friday or Saturday

    You said , you will confirm after talking to Shuklendu / Satish

    I await your phone call


    But , my visit will be meaningless unless you have already worked out , at least tentative , target dates first


hcp



No comments:

Post a Comment