Thursday, 28 May 2015

FW: Marketing For Start-Ups

apply@startuputsav.in


From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 28, 2015 8:32 AM
To: 'apply@startuputsav.in'
Subject: FW: Marketing For Start-Ups

Dear  Dilnawaz Khan,



Last week , I added on www.B2BmessageBlaster.com  (  B2B  ) , a new feature called ,




I believe this feature could be of immense interest to Start-Ups , to market their products / services

If there are any questions , feel free to phone me on 0 - 98,67,55,08,08


with regards ,

hemen  parekh

hcp@RecruitGuru.com

From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 30, 2015 3:28 PM
To: 'apply@startuputsav.in'
Subject: Marketing For Start-Ups

Dear Dilnawaz Khan ,


One of your colleagues phoned this afternoon , suggesting that I attend Start Up Utsav at Jaipur

I regretted due to my age ( 82 ) and health

But from what he described , Start-ups attending this conference , would discuss problems facing them - and seek affordable solutions

One of the problems facing most Start-ups , is meager finance

They just don't have money to advertise their products / services !

This , seriously affects their growth

I have launched   www.B2BmessageBlaster.com  (  B2B  )

Using this online messaging service , Start-ups would be able to send out their " Marketing Messages " to ,


>   2,28,000 + Indian Companies , located in 385 Cities , and listed according to

>   52   Industry Sectors


In a very very inexpensive manner

And , in a matter of hours !


I invite you to visit  B2B


Then , if you feel it is worth recommending to the Start-ups as a useful Marketing Resource , then tell them about B2B

If there are any questions , feel free to phone me on 0 - 98,67,55,08,08

With regards,

hemen  parekh

Mumbai

hcp@RecruitGuru.com


No comments:

Post a Comment