Monday, 27 April 2015

RE: NEXT G2G ON MAY 17 @ HOTEL PARKVIEW ANDHERI


Dear Friends ,


15th April was 25th Founders Day for 3P Consultants

On that day , on my web site (  www.B2BmessageBlaster.com  ) , I launched a new feature called ,


I invite you to look up this feature

And , if you have some imaginative solutions to the problems facing our Nation , then , I invite you to REGISTER yourself ( as " Individuals " ) and then send out your suggestion to our Policy Makers

On page ,  "  World  Wide  Wall " , you will find two of my own messages/solutions that I sent to our Policy Makers ( Land Acquisition Solution / Eliminate Generation of Black Money ). Pl read these for an idea

And if you think , this feature will enable India's " silently suffering " angry young men ( and women ) , to speak up and express themselves , then please pass on attached  Promo Email ( Make A Difference ) , to all of your friends / contacts

In any case , I look forward to some 14/15 wise men and women , giving their " piece of mind " to those Policy Makers , by registering tomorrow  !

Jai Hind  !

hcp

PS:

If there are any questions , feel free to phone me ( except for 10am - 11am tomorrow morning )

On 16th May , we plan to upload a new feature called " FAST  BLAST " .




From: Mohan Madiman [mailto:mohanmadiman@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, April 26, 2015 10:14 AM
To: Ajay Deshmukh
Cc: WJN Danait; Inderjit Sethi; Hemen Parekh; cm srivastava; krsanghavi@vsnl.net; Vivek Mehta; Gladys Vaz 2; Ganesh Apte; Cynthia Rodrigues; Sanjay Karnik; Mohan.Madiman@gmail.com; Vijay Mahajan; Sr VP Global HR MVN Rao; Indrajit Sethi; Santosh Tiwari
Subject: Re: NEXT G2G ON MAY 17 @ HOTEL PARKVIEW ANDHERI

I'll be there! 


Regards,
Mohan Madiman

On 26 April 2015 at 08:59, Ajay Deshmukh <ajaymdeshmukh@yahoo.com> wrote:
I am out of India & returning in June

Dear All
I shall attend SKT’s get together on 17th May.
Look forward to seeing you all.
Danait

Sent from Windows Mail


Hello everyone!
Santosh Tiwari has booked Hotel Park-View (Laluubhai Park, Andheri West) for the next G-2-G on May 17.
Kindly join noon onwards.
Shall appreciate a word in confirmation.
Thanks and regards.
INDER
9869349465
P.S. SKT is in Delhi till May 12.


No comments:

Post a Comment