Monday, 27 April 2015

FW: B2B message blast


Dear Mr Pillai

I am sorry to learn that you have not received any positive response from the Corporate to whom you blasted your message

There could be a number of reasons why

All that I can suggest is to compose another - and better formatted - message and then target specific companies in your region / city , offering to go and visit them personally across the table

You may want to look up Donation Requests composed by other NGOs , on our page....... World  Wide  Wall

Especially , the photo / images attached

You may even consider preparing a short ( 30 seconds ) VIDEO about your activities and attach the same to your next message

I wish you better luck next time

hemen  parekh

PS:

Why not send your revised / improved Message to Ministers / MPs / MLAs of your State , from our page,



From: M K G Pillai [mailto:mkgp@hotmail.com]
Sent: Monday, April 27, 2015 3:21 PM
To: Hemen Parekh; sasi nair
Subject: B2B message blast

Dear Mr Parekh


We thank you for providing us facility to blast B2B message to Corporates looking for genuine and authentic NGOs to facilitate CSR donations .

I on behalf of LANDESA RURAL DEVELOPMENT INSTITUTES  blasted some messages to corporates. However,  I have not 
received so far any response from any Corporates .

I would appreciate you advising me how to make it work for the benefit of the less privileged by providing help for women empowerment in a limited way ,we can help through Landesa which is doing its bit in collaboration with various Govts of Karnataka , West Bengal, Odisha and Andhra Pradesh. 

Regards 
MK G Pillai 
Senior Advisor CSR
LANDESA 
MOB No.- +919810805971

No comments:

Post a Comment