Saturday, 31 January 2015

Trial Results


Dear Geetanjali


Using the trial instances provided by you , my colleague , Raju did try couple of searches , which yielded unsatisfactory resumes

Perhaps , your database does not have the type of candidates we need to fulfill our current mandates

We are not into IT / Healthcare or Hospitality industry recruitment



In the meantime , I invite you to use online Messaging service of


to market your SaaS to 2,28,000 + Indian Companies



Only yesterday , we uploaded a new feature called




As soon as you compose your message , it will get uploaded on this page

Any visitor can search it and respond to you , by clicking , “ I am Interested “ button



On this page , you will find messages posted by,

Ø  Namojob.com

Ø  JobSandhi.com


If there are any questions , feel free to phone me on 0 – 98,67,55,08,08



With regards ,

Hemen  parekh


PS

I wonder if you could download  RESUME  RATER  tool and try it  !

No comments:

Post a Comment