Saturday, 31 January 2015

Promoting B2B


Kailas


I would like you to find out some easy / quick method of extracting " Email IDs " from the SENT MAILS box of my Outlook

Over the past 12 months , I must have sent , may be , 15,000 promo emails , by visiting equal number of web sites

Then locating , " CONTACT US " link , clicking , and then pasting my promo email

There could be some duplication as well . And some DELIVERY FAILURE too

But , all said and done , this is a very VALUABLE email database

If you could find a fast method , then I would like you to blast the following promo email to these companies ASAP

Ask Nitin if he knows of some method

hcp

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------


ZERO     COST      MARKETING


Dear  Friend ,


I write to inform you about introduction of our latest feature that got launched recently

It is called

After  free  registration  on


all messages  composed  by you become " Searchable " by ALL of our visitors from this page

And , having found your message , any visitor ( without login ), can respond to that message , by just clicking on,

I am Interested " button

at the bottom of that message


Implication ?

Even if you do not wish to spend money thru  BLASTING  of your message to 2,28,000 + Indian Companies , you can just go on composing such messages , from time to time

These will become , instantly searchable / visible ,  on

Do forward this mail to your contacts ( especially Self-Employed )
who might benefit from this FREE service

with regards ,

hemen parekh ( 0 - 98,67,55,08,08 )
Marol , Mumbai , India

PS
Messages can be embedded with photo / screen-shot / video etc


No comments:

Post a Comment