Saturday, 22 November 2014

RE: G - 2 - G SUNDAY NOON @ HOTEL PARK VIEW LALLUBHAI PARK ANDHERI (W)


I will be there

hcp

From: Cynthia Rodrigues [mailto:cynthia@netcore.co.in]
Sent: Saturday, November 22, 2014 3:13 PM
To: Santosh Tiwari; inder@gmail.com
Cc: Hemendra Parekh; wjn_danait; krsanghavi@vsnl.net; Mvn Rao; L&T G K Apte; VKM Vijay K Mahajan Mo•; GLADYS VAZ; Vivek Mehta; Mohan.Madiman@gmail.com; Sanjay Karnik; A M DESHMUKH 9821014352; cmsrivastava5
Subject: RE: G - 2 - G SUNDAY NOON @ HOTEL PARK VIEW LALLUBHAI PARK ANDHERI (W)

Will b thr

Cynthia
9004870476

From: Santosh Tiwari
Sent: ‎22-‎11-‎2014 14:31
To: inder@gmail.com
Cc: Hemendra Parekh; wjn_danait; krsanghavi@vsnl.net; Mvn Rao; L&T G K Apte; VKM Vijay K Mahajan Mo•; cynthia; GLADYS VAZ; Vivek Mehta; Mohan.Madiman@gmail.com; Sanjay Karnik; A M DESHMUKH 9821014352; cmsrivastava5
Subject: Re: G - 2 - G SUNDAY NOON @ HOTEL PARK VIEW LALLUBHAI PARK ANDHERI (W)
Dear all,

Since I am in Delhi, I will not be able to attend.

Warm regards,
s k tiwari

On Sat, Nov 22, 2014 at 12:03 PM, inder@gmail.com <indrajitsethi@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear All!

Hope to see you all.
VM & GKA have regreted.

Warm regards.

INDER
9869349465


No comments:

Post a Comment