Tuesday, 20 May 2014

Testing of B2B


Nitin,


Yesterday , I had a look at the " Email Package Selection Guide " on " Re-Charge Account " page

Looks good

I presume , by tomorrow , you will also add , British Pound / Jap Yen / Singapore Dollar , which ccAvenue permits

I hope , by afternoon today , you will complete the " Live / Online Testing " and if it works OK , then upload all the pages , including " Shopping Basket " page

However , before we start the Promo Emails to 295 existing " Registered Employers " of CustomizeResume.com

and,

45 / 50 existing " Registered Subscribers " ,

we must " Delete " ( from the back end ) , any / all ," delivered or pending " e-mail blasts data and bring everything to ZERO status . A clean slate  !

Of Course , their Registration Data ( Profile ) must be retained so that , using SAME LOGIN , they can re-visit B2B and EDIT their profiles

My promo emails ( which , I plan to send out today afternoon ) , asks them to exactly DO that ( Edit )

As far as the " Streamer " text-line on top of each page is concerned , I suggest you change it as follows :

Welcome !  E-Commerce Avatar re-launched on 21 May 2014  "

Pl also ( temporarily ) hide the link , " Site Statistics " from the Navigation Bar , till figures become respectable

Good Luck !

hcp



No comments:

Post a Comment