Tuesday, 18 March 2014

Emails to promote B2B web site


Kailas


Emails to promote B2B web site


> To send using my Gmail a/c


 *  295  existing subscribers of CustomizeResume

*   400  Members of Parliament ( MP )

*  3,000  Colleges

*  NGO database under compilation by Christina ( Send out every evening , whatever gets compiled )
   ( I believe , some 1300 already sent  )- see revised draft attached



> To send using MailKing Tool


   *  8000 + Chambers of Commerce ( I believe 4 batches - 1000 each - already sent )



That leaves 2.27 lakh Companies (" Resume Blast "database = Recipient Companies database )

Here , your options are :

*  send using MailKing ( risk of IP getting blacklisted )

*  send using TOOL designed by Hardik ( Sentient ) - what is the risk of getting blacklisted ?

*  send using my GMail a/c ( I suppose nil or very little risk )


I suggest you decide , in consultation with Nitin - and start TODAY  !

Out of 2.27 lakh records , we , ourselves sent to Nitin , some 1.5 lakh records , about 6 months back , after Tushar cleaned up that " purchased " database

So , you MUST find these FAST and start blasting TODAY

In the meantime , I have modified the DRAFT of the promo email to be sent to NGOs

Find attached

Henceforth , ask Christina to use this REVISED draft for sending every evening , as suggested above

hcp

No comments:

Post a Comment