Tuesday, 18 March 2014

Database of Recipient Companies


Nitin

I refer to our telecon this morning re 10 NGO who registered over past 4 days

Somehow , these are not displayed in " Blast Message - Corporate "

For some reason , these do not seem to have got added to the database !

I hope , you will make necessary correction

Another thing :

As soon as I approve / reject any " Composed Message " , do we send out an appropriate email / intimation / alert , to the concerned Subscriber ?

If not , we should do

If that message is " Approved " , then we can ask them to start their BLAST

I hope , this week , Satish will complete :

>  Changes suggested by me a few days back re " Our Subscriber " page

ADMIN page

hcp

No comments:

Post a Comment