Saturday, 24 August 2013

RE: Did you send any email today?


Dear Shripal

I just wanted to say :

Ø  I recently launched ,  www.hemenparekh.in  
Ø  Following pages might interest you :






regards

hcp

PS :

By October , I plan to launch 2 web sites ( B2BmessageBlaster  / B2CmessageBlaster ), which , I hope , will bring about a paradigm change in the Advertizing Industry
I keep in touch with happenings at Swipe thru Google Alerts


From: Shripal Gandhi [mailto:shripal@swipetelecom.com]
Sent: Saturday, August 24, 2013 4:57 PM
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: Did you send any email today?

Can you please send it again, if so?
Shripal

From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 10, 2013 4:34 PM
To: shripal@swipetelecom.com
Cc: kartik@swipetelecom.com
Subject: FW: Next App Resume Blaster

Dear Shripal

Now that the March Year-end rush must be over , I thought of checking-up with you whether you could find time to consider my request to pre-install ,
RESUME BLASTER
on Swipe Telecom devices
In the meantime , I have sent out promo emails to Directors / Principals of 3,000 + Colleges re creating awareness about Resume Blaster amongst their students
Do let me know if you are planning to visit Mumbai in near future
Regards

Hemen
(M) 0-98,67,55,08,08
From: Hemen Parekh
Sent: Sunday, March 03, 2013 9:39 AM
To: 'shripal@swipetelecom.com'
Cc: 'kartik@swipetelecom.com'
Subject: Next App Resume Blaster

Dear Shripal

You will recall that when we met in my office a few months back , we talked about my proposed app “ Resume Blaster “. After looking at the screen-shots , you suggested some improvements and encouraged us to complete the development

I am happy to announce the launch of ,


As mentioned earlier , Resume Blaster will enable jobseekers ( especially UnderGrads / Fresh Graduates ) to blast their resumes to,

Ø 100,000 + Companies by Company-names

Ø Industry-wise ( to 51 Industry Sectors )

Ø City-wise  ( to 665 Cities / Towns , all over India )

And do this , absolutely FREE !

By end April, Company list will reach 700,000 +, in 1000 + cities
Resume Blaster is destined to become the most used app amongst 35 lakh students graduating from Indian colleges each year .
It will enable them to send their resumes to lakhs of companies which do have vacancies ( jobs to fill ) , but which neither conduct campus interviews nor advertise in Newspapers or on job-portals
I attach,

Ø Relevant APK file ( 209 Kb )

Ø Screen shots


Please take a look at Screen # 2 ( Sponsored by ) , where I have taken the liberty to display your Company-Name ( a hyperlink ), hoping that you will agree to pre-load Resume Blaster on your tablets
Within a few months , lakhs of fresh graduates will look at this screen , dozens of times everyday , creating an unprecedented brand-recall of your products amongst the youth
And each resume getting blasted ( - expect millions of these within a few months ) , will carry a  Hyperlink to your web site

This enormous publicity comes your way , FREE – OF – COST !

I now request you to start pre-loading of Resume Blaster on your products as soon as practically possible

I await your confirmation

For testing the APK file , enter :
Ø User ID  =  testing1@gmail.com

Ø Password = testing

With regards,

Hemen Parekh

Jobs  for  All  =  Peace  on  Earth

PS :


As in March 2013 , Resume Blasting services of other job-portals are as follows :


Portal……………. Service Name………..    Target Companies…………..    Price (Rs)


·        Naukri………..Resume Flash…………….900 Consultants………………. 1,000 /-


·        Monster……..Xpress Resume…………1200 Cons (India)……………..    999 /-
                                                           200 Cons (Gulf)………………… 1,499 /-
                                                           India + Gulf………………………. 1,999 /-


·        TimesJobs…..Resume Zapper………….1250 Cons (Ind+Gulf)……..   1,600 /-
                                                          Magic Combo……………………   5,050 /-


You pay in advance and they don’t even reveal the names of target consultants !


No comments:

Post a Comment