Tuesday, 22 March 2011

FW: Maintenance of www.CustomizeResume.com



From: HCP [mailto:hcparekh@recruitguru.com]
Sent: Monday, March 21, 2011 12:03 PM
To: 'shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net'
Subject: RE: Maintenance of www.CustomizeResume.com

Dear Shuklendu

I hope you received my email of 17th

I await your revised offer. I believe, on an average, it should not take more than 1 hour per day to check-up the links and maintain the site.

For your information, we have planned to shift our web servers from Reliance IDC to our own office on 29th April, for cost-cutting and better control.

With regards

hemen parekh



Jobs  for  All  =  Peace  on  Earth


From: shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net [mailto:shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net]
Sent: Wednesday, March 16, 2011 1:39 PM
To: hcp@recruitguru.com
Subject: Maintenance of www.CustomizeResume.com

Dear Mr. H. C. Parekh,

It was great talking to you and listening to your ideas. It was really inspiring.

I am attaching the estimate for work as per my understanding. Please feel free to change any figure, if you think any aspect of the estimate is not realistic.

I am really keen to work with you and be a member of your team on a long term basis.

Thanks and Regards
Shuklendu Baji
9821093921


No comments:

Post a Comment