Wednesday, 25 March 2026

FW: INTERVIEW DASHBOARD

 This has ref to your talks with Calcutta party for AI INTERVEW BOTS

 

In my diagram above, I have drawn UI for such AUDIO INTERVIEW ( could be in Mitchelle’s voice ) of shortlisted executives by an AI AGENT

 

I had provided a feature for ChatGPT to :

 

Ø   Ask questions based on both, concerned Executive’s Resume AND Client Mandate

Ø  Also provide its own “  Answers “ ( to those own “ Questions “ )

Ø  Compare Candidate’s “ Answers “ with its own Answers

Ø  Give “ Rating “ of the candidates based on how CLOSE their Answers came to ChatGPT’s own answers

 

You may also want to look up :

 

https://myblogepage.blogspot.com/2025/07/chatgpt-writes-source-codes-for.html

 

https://myblogepage.blogspot.com/2025/06/disrupting-online-recruitment-industry.html

 

https://myblogepage.blogspot.com/2022/10/my-blogs-on-recruitment-2007-resume.html

 

 

hcp

 

 

Kishan ,

 

Pl take a look at the attachments ( + my email dt 19 Aug 2025 to Mitchelle / copy to you / Sub :This may interest you )

 

I briefly discussed this with Nirmit yesterday . He would like to discuss this proposal with you, tomorrow , for its feasibility – and if possible , time frame for its implementation

 

 

 

hcp

No comments:

Post a Comment